The full replay is available!
Want access to an EXCLUSIVE Merriment Makers Members Only Workshop on
Every month, I host a workshop inside of the Merriment Makers Membership Group based on that month's theme.
This Month's Theme Is Self-Care!
Do you any of these sound like reasons why you can't practice self-care?
- I don't have enough time
- I have too many responsibilities
- I'm a parent
- I'm an entrepreneur
- I have a mental/chronic illness
- I don't believe I'm worth it
- I don't love my body
- 90 minute webinar Full Replay
- Slideshow presentation
- 10 page printable workbook
- 6 Digital Social Media Ready Body Love Affirmations
- Self-Care Ideas Wheel Worksheets
- Hierarchy Of Needs Worksheets
- 35 Things To Put In Your Self-Care Kit
- 25 Ideas For Your Morning Routine
- 50 Ways To Relax
- Additional Self-Care Resources
Merriment Makers Members get this for FREE. If you are not a member, you can still get access to this for a one time fee. Or you can join for the month and see what other bonuses you get!
- What if instead of feeling so overwhelmed with all the things you have to do, you felt like you GOT to experience life?
- What if instead of feeling obligated to take care of other people before yourself, you knew how to take care of yourself first which actually allowed to you to take better care of others?
- What if instead of feeling like you're too stressed to relax, you begin the process of relaxing to reduce stress?
"[This] really helped me with my stress-levels, this school year has been quite stressful. So getting a little something each day to remind me to be positive, slow down, and take a little time to to think, is fantastic. I definitely recommend it!”
- Past Student
"For me, staying present in the moment can be a real challenge. My work is entirely interrupt-driven, and by the time I get home some days my concentration is shattered. Uncustomary’s exercises helped me calm down, gain focus, and were very fun to do. I don’t want to spoil anything, because the surprise factor was part of the joy, but the exercises were creative and original. Some of them even made me feel like by doing them I was helping make the world a little bit better – a truly unexpected bonus.”
- Past Student
* The live event was held on October 9, 2021 - the full replay is available